Share it

Click to Apply

We are the Tetra Pillars company and we work in the field of capacity building and organizational development. For our projects we need people with the following qualifications and skills for this department.  As a job coach, you will be responsible for helping individuals navigate the job market and providing guidance, support and resources to help them achieve their career goals.

If you are not specialised in this field, we will train and prepare you for this position, but you must first attend the course. The company will cover 70% of your capacity building costs and you should cover the remaining 30%. You will work for us as a freelancer. Freelance means: A form of self-employment where freelancers make their skills and talents available to a range of clients on a flexible basis. They are not employed by a company or tied to a single client – freelancers have the freedom to choose the projects they want to work on and the clients they want to work for.

Responsibilities:

  • Assist clients in identifying and overcoming barriers to employment, such as lack of experience, education, or language proficiency.
  • Conduct individual coaching sessions with clients to assess their skills, interests, and career objectives.
  • Develop personalized action plans for each client, including resume writing, job search strategies, interview preparation, and skill development.
  • Provide guidance on networking, job application techniques, and utilizing online resources for job searching.
  • Stay informed about labor market trends, job opportunities, and industry developments to provide relevant guidance to clients.
  • Maintain regular communication with clients to track progress, provide encouragement, and offer ongoing support.
  • Build and maintain relationships with employers, community organizations, and other stakeholders to facilitate job placements for clients.
  • Ensure ethical conduct in all interactions with clients, maintaining confidentiality and respecting individual needs and circumstances.

Requirements:

  • Fluent in Arabic and English (proficiency in other languages is a plus).
  • Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
  • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
  • Empathy and patience in working with diverse individuals.
  • Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
  • Networking abilities to connect clients with relevant resources and opportunities.
  • Organizational skills to manage multiple clients and tasks effectively.
  • Flexibility and adaptability to meet the varying needs of clients.
  • Cultural competence to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
  • Motivational skills to inspire and encourage clients throughout their job search journey.
  • Knowledge of labor market trends and the ability to provide relevant guidance.
  • Commitment to ethical conduct and maintaining professional boundaries.

How to Apply:

To apply for this position, please click the link below to fill out the application form:

Click to Apply

Please ensure to provide all necessary information in the application form. Applicants must attend a course (at their own expense), and from this group, 15-25 will be selected for the position.

Note: This position is for freelancers, meaning you are not employed by us but will work with us on a freelance basis.